Montessori Visions Academy is a private college prep school offering academic excellence for ages birth through 12th grade that follow the principles of education developed by Dr. Maria Montessori.
Why Choose Montessori Education?
- Montessori curriculum designed to support in the development of the whole person, build a sense of community, and ignite a lifelong love of learning.
- Hands-on learning using multi-sensory, sequential, and self-correcting materials which provide a concrete learning experience, then moving to abstract memorization.
- Individual instruction by caring and devoted educators trained to develop instruction specifically suited to each student's needs and learning pace.
- Self-confidence through a personal-best approach in a non-competitive atmosphere and by providing uninterrupted time to complete an activity successfully.
- Responsibility through the pursuit of self-direction, self-discipline, individual mastery, consistent work habits, and respectful behavior.
- Independence through developing academic, social, and practical skills to last a lifetime.
Montessori Visions Academy is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS). Visit the AMS website to find our more about the benefits of Montessori education.
Study in the States
Montessori Visions Academy is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students
- Check on your students progress throughout the week
- Communicate with your child's teacher
- Find up-to-date information on school events
Montessori Peace Walk
February 23, 2013
A conversation with a parent and her three-and-a-half-year-old about why he prefers to attend Montessori Visions over his former preschool:
"Do you prefer Montessori Visions, or the other preschool?"
"I prefer Montessori Visions!"
"Why do you prefer Montessori Visions?"